Before coming:

Before entering the French territory, all foreigners must have a passport issued in their country of residence. An identification card suffices for European Union nationals. Passports must be valid for at least the duration of the stay.

Foreign students wishing to study in France must obtain information, from the French Consulate closest to their place of residence, about the conditions of their entry into France and acquiring a visa.

How to get a visa?

Getting a visa -

How to come to Tours?

By plane:

By train:

Looking for advice or assistance?

International-sur-LoireInternational-sur-Loire is an international and intercultural consulting company offering you support in all your projects, no matter if you are a business, a community, a professional or a private person!